While all horse drawn vehicles in the Wheels That Won The West® Gallery are considered well above average in quality and/or historical significance, those in the Showcase Collection represent an even stronger level of quality and condition. In addition to the elevated standards of the “Classic Collection,” vehicles in our “Showcase Collection” are further set apart by the following additional features…
1. These vehicles still carry the majority of original paint or if restorative paintwork/pin striping/coatings are present, it has been professionally and tastefully applied while also reflecting a documented and original manufactured style of the particular brand.
2. Hardware is original or a period brand duplicate.
3. Vehicles are limited to restored and unrestored original pieces.
4. While these vehicles may show signs of use, they still retain usable status.
5. Gear and/or body elements are original or of original design and matched to each other.
6. The brand name of the vehicle is known and confirmed.
7. The presence of original “accessory” features such as seat, singletrees, doubletree, tongue, wheel wrench, etc.
Check back often as we are continually adding to this virtual Internet collection of quality vintage western-style vehicles. If you have a horse drawn vehicle you believe would fit within the Wheels That Won The West® “Showcase Collection”, drop us an email at email@example.com We’ll review your submission and let you know if your rig is eligible as the next addition to this prominent on-line collection. There’s no cost and we’d love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!
*All three (3) categories – Classic, Showcase, and Legacy – are listed as a courtesy to readers and elements may change without notice.